Menu Close
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Calcutta 2024

March 19 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm

Location Information:
Cleveland Central Catholic High School
6550 Baxter Ave
Cleveland, 44012
Date & Time:
2024-03-19 from (5:30 p.m.) to (9:00 p.m.)
Event Description:
At Cleveland Central Catholic, we are simply “mad” about basketball. It is not surprise that our signature annual fundraising event, Calcutta, is on the “play in” games of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament.
A lively and fun-filled event, Calcutta includes both a live auction of the higher seeded teams as well a silent auction featuring the lower seeded NCAA tournament teams. Guests bid on teams, either individually or as a “syndicate,” with the hope that their teams progress and eventually win the tournament. The winning bids from both the live and silent auction generate a single pool of money which is divided as follows: 40% to support the tuition assistance fund of Cleveland Central Catholic High School with the remaining 60% to create a prize pool to be paid to the winning bidders of the teams advancing in the NCAA tournament according to the payout schedule.


March 19
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Category:


Cleveland Central Catholic High School
6550 Baxter Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44012
+ Google Map