* The following special liturgies are subject to change. Please visit the website of the parish to confirm dates and times.
- St. Josaphat Cathedral in Parma has Divine Liturgy in Ukrainian on Sundays at 8 AM and 11 AM.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish in Slavic Village has the following in Polish: First Friday Mass at 6 PM, Divine Mercy Chaplet every third Friday of the month at 6 PM, Mass and Marian devotions every Friday in May and October at 6 PM, Mass every Friday in November at 6 PM.
- St. Barbara Parish in Cleveland has Mass in Polish every Sunday at 11 AM.
- Our Lady of Peace in Cleveland Syro Malabar Rite Mass the third Sunday of the month at 3 PM, Igbo Language Mass the last Sunday of the month at 1 PM.
- Blessed Trinity Parish in Akron has Mass in Swahili the 4th Sunday of the month at 12:30 PM.
- St. Therese Parish in Garfield Heights has the Rosary at 6:10 p.m on Mondays followed by the Miraculous Medal Novena and Mass at 6:30 p.m. An opportunity for Confession is available after the Mass.
- St. Vincent de Paul Parish in Elyria has First Saturday devotions at 7:30 with the Rosary and Litany of Loreto followed by Mass and the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Also, every Friday after the 7:30 Mass, the Our Mother of Perpetual Help Novena is prayed.
Mass in the Extraordinary Form
- St. Sebastian Parish in Akron has Mass in the extraordinary form (Latin) on Sundays at 1 PM
- Immaculate Conception Parish in Cleveland has Mass in the extraordinary form Sundays 8 AM and 12 PM, Mondays and Wednesdays 7 AM, Fridays 6 PM, and the first Saturday of the month 8 AM.
- St. Ignatius of Antioch Parish in Cleveland has Mass in the extraordinary form on Mondays at 5:30 PM