Jubilee Mass for Married Couples
June 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
We are always excited to celebrate the jubilee anniversary Mass for couples married 50 years. This Mass is celebrated at the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in downtown Cleveland.
On Sunday, June 9, 2024 at 2:00 PM, we will celebrate with all couples married in 1974. Everyone is invited and may bring family with them. Doors open at 1:30 PM.
This is NOT a ticketed event. There is no registration required.
We encourage folks to reach out to their pastor to recognize their Jubilarian Celebrations in a personalized way; perhaps a special blessing at a Mass or an announcement in the parish bulletin.
- Parking is available on the surface lot off of Rockwell, next to the Cathedral.
- Parking can also be found in the garage next to the Cathedral.
- Handicapped seating available.
- A picture opportunity with Bishop will take place on the Superior Avenue side of the Cathedral following Mass.
- We also invite you to take pictures around the Cathedral in the alcoves etc.
- WE DO NOT HIRE A PHOTOGRAPHER. Photos are on your own.
- If a family member is not able to take the photo, the Marriage and Family staff will be available to assist.
The Office of Marriage and Family Ministry is pleased to provide a letter from Bishop Malesic and a certificate for all couples married 50 years. Attendance at the 50th Wedding Anniversary Mass is not required.
The certificates and letters are compiled once a month and must be requested online in advance. Please ensure all information is accurate before submitting. If there are any errors, we will happily make the changes.